Almost all of us have been there
You are at work, nobody is really talking.
Glances and smirks make way across the room.
At school the halls are quite.
The sounds of keystrokes and touch screens.
Where does social media begin to effect the way we interact and communicate as people.

I like the concept of a movie poster. A nice attention grabber. I like the C rating. I may have made the background out of focus cell phone and moved the word cast up on the top line. I think it's great!
ReplyDeleteThe out of focus cellphone is a nice idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the positive comments. My book cover, although late, is almost done and im excited to post it soon!
i had originally set this in a computer monitor but I wasn't happy with the way it turned out.
ReplyDeleteI like it. I would open the vignette a bit more around the foreground figure. Very poetic
ReplyDeleteJon